Andrew.Stewart Ltd has been announced as a finalists for the 2014 Sustainable 60 Awards. There will be some stiff competition with 20 companies in the running for the title of New Zealand’s most sustainable business. The annual Sustainable 60 Awards recognise sustainable business excellence.
“This year’s entries stood out for two reasons; integrated sustainable strategies across all areas of large corporations, and exciting innovations in smaller businesses.”
There are five Sustainable 60 Award categories:
- Strategy and Governance – The structure and road map that creates a sustainable business
- Workplace – Creating great workplaces through positive initiatives
- Marketplace – Sustainable initiatives throughout the value chain; from sourcing resources, to manufacturing, to selling, to customer use and finally end of life
- Environment – Managing the environmental impact and creating better business performance
- Community – Creating positive community and business outcomes
Andrew.Stewart Ltd has been recognised in the area of Strategy and Governance, and as an overall finalist recognising performance across all categories.
Read the full list of nominees here