Senior to Principal Planner to lead national network utility programme
- Join a business where people, clients and the environment come first.
- Join a highly engaged, highly respected team who love working together and learning from each other.
- Join a business that prides itself for diversity and flexibility
Here at 4Sight Consulting we seek to demonstrate sustainable and environmental excellence and leadership in our wide-ranging projects, and are committed to finding the best people in the industry to help guide the company into the future.
In addition to our existing telecommunication clients, 4Sight has recently been commissioned to assist with the next phase of the Rural Broadband Initiative (Phase Two) and Mobile Black Spots Fund (RBI2/MBSF programme). Combined with our existing telecommunication work, the RBI2/MBSF programme represents a significant portfolio of work to manage across New Zealand, and we are looking for a senior to principal level planner with the experience and drive to manage this portfolio.
The role is based in our Auckland office, with access to our wider planning team across the North and South Islands, and other internal specialists (i.e. contaminated land scientists, ecologists, and landscape architects). The role will also involve working closely in collaboration with our site acquisition property partner.
There will be the support and autonomy to shape and develop the role and delivery model in the way that provides the greatest benefit to the client, while managing risk.
Key requirements to be considered for the role include:
- Full Member of the New Zealand Planning Institute (or eligible to apply), with at least 10 years’ directly relevant experience
- A strong interest and experience in network utility infrastructure and the telecommunication industry
- Proven ability to provide sound strategic planning advice under the Resource Management Act
- Demonstrated capability in client relationship management, programme management, and team leadership
- Experience in Council, stakeholder, iwi, and community liaison and engagement
- Drive and willingness to work at the coal face.
While the role primarily requires the focus of managing this significant business portfolio, there will also be the opportunity to be involved in other planning and policy projects across New Zealand, along with other business development opportunities.
For more information about the life of a consultant at 4Sight and what we look for in our team mates check out these short videos – Melissa Pearson Senior Planning and Policy Consultant, Tony Payne Senior Ecologist, and Aaron Andrew Managing Director.
If you have what it takes, and are interested in working for an established, but still growing New Zealand owned award winning consultancy, contact Aaron Andrew by e-mail or mobile 021 624 672 for a confidential discussion or visit the careers page here to submit your cv.