- Asbestos surveying focus, exposure to diverse range of environmental services
- Join a business where people, clients and the environment come first.
- A highly engaged, highly respected team who love working together and learning from each other.
Here at 4Sight Consulting we seek to demonstrate sustainable and environmental excellence and leadership in our wide-ranging projects, and are committed to finding the best people in the industry to help guide the company into the future.
We are now looking for a graduate in environmental sciences to initially work in our Asbestos Surveying team, to be trained in surveying, monitoring and management projects, as well as supporting the team in a variety of functions such as QA, pricing and reporting. We see this role as an entry point into our business where you will get a strong grounding with training and support for a year or two within the asbestos team, at the same time gain exposure to other consulting services. Depending on your interests and strengths will depend on which areas you will develop further expertise within the business.
We are a growing company with average growth of 21% annually for the past four years and therefore you will have an opportunity to grow and develop your career within an award winning consultancy.
The role is based in our Auckland office, with access to our wider Environmental Risk and Safety Team across the North and South Islands, and other internal specialists (i.e. Contaminated Land Scientists, Ecologists, and Landscape Architects). The role will also involve working closely in collaboration with assets owners and property partners to advise best practice solutions and create positive outcomes.
There will be the support to shape and develop your role in 4Sight in the way that provides both benefit to our clients while enhancing your personal career.
Some of the responsibilities will include:
- Asbestos Surveys and Management Plans
- Collection of Field Data And Samples and Interpreting Lab Results
- Writing Asbestos Survey Refurbishment / Demolition and Management Reports
- Consultation with Clients to Review, Discuss and Implement Report Findings and Recommendations
- Onsite Project Auditing & Direction in Accordance with, Regulatory Compliance & Requirements, Including General Quality Assurance and Quality Control.
- Assurance Air Monitoring and Clearance Air Monitoring.
- General Office Administration and Filing
- Compiling Offers of Service and Assisting in Tender Processes.
We will support you to be trained in:
- Asbestos Surveying and Assessing, Including Knowledge of Asbestos Extraction and Decontamination Processes.
- BOHS IP 402 Asbestos Surveying Qualification (BOHS British Occupational Health & Safety)
- Worksafe Certified Asbestos Assessor with (Australian VET Standard CPCCBC5014A Conduct Asbestos Assessment Associated with Removal or Equivalent)
To be successful you will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Science, Occupational Hygiene, Occupational Health & Safety or Environmental Health.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Surveying, Construction Management or Quantity Surveying.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Engineering, Especially Civils / Material.
- Class 1 Drivers License
If you have what it takes, and are interested in working for an established, but still growing New Zealand owned award winning consultancy, please apply via our online form.
Check out our videos to learn more about 4Sight