- Join a business where people, clients and the environment come first.
- Join a highly engaged, highly respected team who love working together and learning from each other.
- Join a business that prides itself for diversity and flexibility.
Are you interested in making a difference and working within an environmentally focused company where people, clients and the environment come first. The newly formed Auckland based landscape architecture team at 4Sight Consulting, led by award winning Principal Landscape Architect, Renée Davies, is looking for a talented and motivated intermediate landscape architect (or highly talented recent graduate) to join them in working on a range of innovative projects across New Zealand.
Work alongside ecologists, planners, land contamination experts and environmental managers. 4Sight Consulting is an established, but still growing New Zealand owned award winning consultancy that has been balancing the needs of land, water and people since 2001.
With a design-led process for successful place-making, we take an innovative approach to spaces - a landscape and living urbanism approach - operating between and within the disciplines of planning, ecology, landscape architecture and urban design. Most importantly our goal is to honour the relationship that people have with landscape in an holistic and integrated way.
We are working on a diversity of projects small and large for private and local government clients, ranging from open space and subdivision design, master-planning and green infrastructure design through to residential. The role will involve working collaboratively within our multi-disciplinary team and with other consultancy teams and being involved in the documentation and delivery of complex projects of various scales.
Attributes and experience we are looking for:
- 2+ years professional experience with working knowledge in NZ;
- a high level of technical skill for the preparation of detailed design and construction documentation;
- some experience in visual assessments is an advantage but not necessary;
- competency in AutoCad, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office;
- 3D modelling skills such as sketch-up;
- a minimum Bachelors degree in Landscape Architecture;
- good time management skills and an ability to work within a team or independently;
- a professional manner and able to communicate well with staff, clients and the public.
If you have these qualities and would like to join a highly engaged, highly respected team who love working together and learning from each other, while playing a key part in our exciting body of future projects, then please send your CV and portfolio to Renée Davies by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.