- Business where people, clients and the environment come first
- Highly engaged and respected team who love working together
- Business that prides itself on diversity and flexibility
Do you have
- Strong expertise in the digital content space, working across multiple channels and formats
- Experience overseeing Google AdWords including optimising keywords level bids, budgets and account spend and targeting
- Evidence of producing creative and engaging written content across various media that generates high audience engagement
- Experience designing marketing strategies and developing and managing marketing campaigns
- Experience evaluating customer research, market conditions, and competitor data.
At 4Sight we embrace sustainable and environmental excellence in our wide-ranging projects and are committed to finding the best people in the industry to help guide the company into the future.
This is a new role where you will be involved in developing, and implementing our communication strategy. You will have a knack for storytelling and have lots of great ideas with the ability to write content for a variety of mediums ensuring that 4Sight's brand and identity are delivered consistently and compellingly. You will predominantly be responsible for content for case studies, blogs, industry updates, thought leadership, and managing the content distribution across online channels and social media communities. However, this will be a broad marketing role which will also include supporting initiatives for events, support with writing tender documents, website management and maintenance, knowledge of Square Space would be advantageous. Having a creative flair with some design skills would also be a bonus.
We are a growing company with average growth of 21% annually for the past four years and therefore you will have an opportunity to support us in our continued growth and add real value to the direction of the business. The role will be part-time initially 15 to 25 hours a week but will grow as the business does.
4Sight Consulting is an award-winning environmental and planning organisation that specialises in matters related to land, people and water. We act on behalf of clients in both the public and private sector and iwi-making sure planning, environmental and ecology-related decisions have the right expertise, information and process applied to achieve balanced outcomes.
If you have what it takes, and are interested in working for an established, but still growing New Zealand owned award winning consultancy, please apply via our online form.
Please note this role does not suit an international student who can only work 20 hours a week.
Check out our videos to learn more about 4Sight