- Business where people, clients and the environment come first
- Highly engaged and respected team who love working together
- Business that prides itself on diversity and flexibility
Do you have
- Qualified Process Engineer, preferably oil and gas experience
- Code of practice and standards based competency
- Regulatory framework competency and experience (HSW (MHF, Haz Subs.), MHSW, PECPR)
- Safety Assessment competency and experience (HAZOP, HAZID, process hazard analysis, major incident hazard identification and mitigation
- Project Engineering / Management
- Technical writing
At 4Sight Consulting we embrace sustainable and environmental excellence and leadership in our wide-ranging projects, and are committed to finding the best people in the industry to help guide the company into the future.
4Sight Consulting is expanding its Environmental Risk and Safety business operations, particularly in energy, process safety and hazardous facility management areas.
Preferably the role would be based in our Auckland office, but we are flexible on location. You will have access to our wider team across the North and South Islands, and other internal specialists (i.e. planners, contaminated land scientists, ecologists, and landscape architects). Attitude, objectivity, versatility, adaptability and passion are crucial.
We are a growing company, and as we work with a variety of clients and projects you will be exposed to projects throughout New Zealand
If you have what it takes, and are interested in working for an established, but still growing New Zealand owned award winning consultancy, please apply via our online form.
Check out our videos to learn more about 4Sight