- Business where people, clients and the environment come first
- Highly engaged and respected team who love working together
- Business that prides itself on diversity and flexibility
Do you have
- A NZPI recognised planning degree
- A passion for growing your planning career
- A strong interest in helping others
- Excellent communication skills, including a confident telephone manner
At 4Sight Consulting we embrace sustainable and environmental excellence and leadership in our wide-ranging projects, and are committed to finding the best people in the industry to help guide the company into the future.
4Sight Consulting is expanding its business operations in the South Island and is seeking a graduate level planner.
The role is based in our Dunedin office and will support our existing planning team. You will have access to our wider planning team across the North and South Islands, and other internal specialists (i.e. contaminated land scientists, ecologists, and landscape architects). Attitude, ability and a willingness to learn are crucial.
We are a growing company, and as we work with a variety of clients and projects you will also have the opportunity to have variety and be exposed to projects throughout New Zealand.
If you have what it takes, and are interested in working for an established, but still growing New Zealand owned award winning consultancy, please apply via our online form.
Check out our videos to learn more about 4Sight