KYLE HAS BIG AMBITIONS – NOTHING LESS THAN MAKING A REAL DIFFERENCE TO THE LONG-TERM FUTURE OF OUR PLANET.
Kyle is part of our Land and Water Quality team at 4sight Consulting Ltd. He comes from a construction background, so he describes his attitude to projects as, “just get stuck in and do the job right”. His interest in element circulation systems led him to pursue the study of biogeochemistry.
This includes the influence of physical, biological and chemical processes on the surface of the Earth. Also involved is tracing the processing of energy and materials in Earth’s ecosystems, and the impact of humans on Earth’s system functions.
Kyle gained his Bachelor of Science (Environmental Biogeosciences) at Lincoln University – studying within a wide range of natural science disciplines, including:
- Atmosphere: Weather and Climate Science, Biogeochemistry and Climate Change
- Global and Environmental Issues: Environmental Monitoring and Resource Assessment, Environmental Physics, Earth Science and Ecology
- Invertebrate and Microbial Biology
- Soil: Advanced Soil Science
- Water: Freshwater Resources, Water Science and Technology, Water on Land – Quality and Quantity, Water Resources and Hazards
Kyle is a natural enthusiast who enjoys the challenges of the job and cares deeply about water quality and its impact on future ecosystems – animal, plant and human.